The West End's Library
A home for collaboration and research, Feldberg Library brings together the schools and interdisciplinary programs of Dartmouth's West End.
- Subject expert librarians
- Bloomberg terminals
- Large tables and individual study spaces
- Reservable conference room & office space
Tools & Services
For questions big or small, schedule a conversation with a subject specialist librarian
Find course reserves for students, set up reserves for Faculty
Request document delivery or interlibrary loan materials through DartDoc or Borrowdirect
Tools for job hunters and interview preparation
A limited selection of Library resources is available remotely to alumni
Real-time and historical financial market and economic data
Feldberg Library is located on the first floor of the Murdough Center, just off the Irving Institute atrium.
- Subject librarians are typically available weekdays, between 8:00am - 4:30pm. Drop in or schedule an appointment
- Alumni and community members are welcome to visit Feldberg during normal operating hours
- Visitor parking options are available
The May 2023 Feldberg Library display focuses on space and science fiction. Explore the realities and possibilities of space travel and human colonization of space through the lenses of engineering, science, art, and literature. Physical books are on our feature shelves and ebooks are linked from our display page.
Serving Dartmouth's West End since 1973
Three new librarians, 1,500 research questions, and a reopened Library space. Check out highlights from the 2021-2022 academic year at Feldberg Library.