Updated: September 2, 2021
Entry into Dartmouth libraries and campus buildings will be open only to enrolled students and employees. A Dartmouth ID card will be needed to enter the buildings. This college-wide policy will be reviewed toward the end of September.
Face Covering and Food & Drink Policies
- In accordance with Dartmouth policy, to protect the health and safety of our community and to help reduce the impact of COVID-19, face coverings are required when anyone accesses Dartmouth’s libraries in Hanover or at DHMC. This policy is in effect until further notice.
- No Food is allowed in the libraries, please eat in Novack cafe or outside. Water in closed containers is acceptable.
Access to Collections and Study Spaces
Some services and locations require an appointment or offer limited access.
- Evans Map Room: drop-in or by appointment.
- Feldberg Library: On-site access to Tuck course reserves, permanent reserves, and current periodicals are at Feldberg at Tuck, located in the Curley Room in Raether Hall (Raether 134). Card access for Tuck faculty, students, and staff only. Other Feldberg Business and Engineering spaces remain closed.
- Sherman Art Special: by appointment.