All libraries have printers, copiers and scanning machines. These machines are high capacity multi-function devices capable of printing, copying and scanning.
FIND A MACHINE
- Carson Lower Level: One black-and-white, one color
- Sherman Art Library: Carpenter, Level 1: One color
- Berry Level 1 near west stairwell: Two black-and-white
- Berry Level 1 east wall, near computing help: Two black-and-white
- Berry Level 1 Main Street west wall: One black-and-white, one overhead scanner
- Berry Level 2 Evans Map Room: Large format plotter printer
- Berry Level 2 Jones Media Center: Scanner
- Berry Level 3: One black-and-white, one flatbed scanner
- Orozco Room: Baker, ground level: One black-and-white, one flatbed scanner
- 1902 Room: One black-and-white
Biomedical Dana Library:
- Café area: One black-and-white
- One color
- One Indus flatbed scanner
- One black-and-white
COST AND ACCESS
You can pay with a Dartmouth ID or print card. Print cards may be purchased in denominations of $1, $5, $10 or $20. (8.5” x 11” paper only)
- Single-sided black-and-white: $0.06
- Double-sided black-and-white: $0.085
- Single-sided color: $0.49
- Double-sided color: $0.89
- Scanning is free
Guest Copying and Printing in Baker-Berry
- Guests of Baker-Berry Library may use any multi-function device to copy or print.
- Purchase a print card at the Baker-Berry Circulation Desk for $1, $5, $10 or $20.
- Guests may use the flatbed or overhead scanners or one of these multi-function devices. Access cards are attached to these machines:
- The Orozco Room: Baker, Ground Level
- Berry Level 1 Main Street west wall
- Sherman Art Library: Carpenter, Level 1
Learn more from ITS about GreenPrint Multi-function devices. Use of these machines must comply with the Dartmouth College Information Technology Policy, Dartmouth College Copyright Policy and Guidelines, other policies of the College, and state and federal law.