All nine libraries have printers, copiers and scanning machines. These machines are high capacity multi-function devices capable of printing, copying and scanning to email.
FIND A MACHINE
- Carson Lower Level: One black-and-white, one color
- Sherman Art Library Carpenter, Level 1: One color
- Berry Level 1: Two black-and-white, near west stairwell
- Berry Level 1: Two black-and-white, east wall, near computing help
- Berry Level 1: One black-and-white, one KIC station scanner, Main Street west wall
- Berry Level 2: Evans Map Room plotter printer, large format scanner
- Berry Level 2: Jones Media Center scanner
- Berry Level 3: One black-and-white, one Indus flatbed scanner
- Orozco Room: Baker, ground level: One black-and-white, one Indus flatbed scanner
- 1902 Room: One black-and-white
Biomedical Dana Library:
- Café area: One black-and-white
- One color
- One Indus flatbed scanner
- One black-and-white
COST AND ACCESS
You can pay with a Dartmouth ID or print card. Print cards may be purchased in denominations of $1, $5, $10 or $20. (8.5” x 11” paper only)
- Single-sided black-and-white: $0.06
- Double-sided black-and-white: $0.085
- Single-sided color: $0.49
- Double-sided color: $0.89
- Scanning is free
Guest Copying and Printing in Baker-Berry
- Guests of Baker-Berry Library may use any multi-function device to copy or print.
- Purchase a print card at the Baker-Berry Circulation Desk for $1, $5, $10 or $20.
- Guests may use an Indus or KIC Scanner or one of these multi-function devices to scan. Access cards are attached to these machines:
- The Orozco Room- Project Room: Baker, Ground Level
- Berry Main Street: Berry, Level 1
- Sherman Art Library: Carpenter, Level 1
Learn more from ITS about GreenPrint Multi-function devices. Use of these machines must comply with the Dartmouth College Information Technology Policy, Dartmouth College Copyright Policy and Guidelines, other policies of the College, and state and federal law.